Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Self-Portrait and a shoot with Collier all in one day

Busy busy busy that's really the only way I can describe my last few days. I have been tirelessly working on my alternative prints and then had to do TWO shoots yesterday for TODAY and helped Collier with one of his! BLERG! But I am so incredibly happy by how they went that I really couldn't have asked for more. The first shoot I did was of myself in my room. One of my walls is covered from corner to corner with pages out of magazines. It's something that I'm stupidly proud of. But it represents me extremely well so I wanted that specific wall to be my background. It took awhile for me to get into stride because I'm the most awkward model you've probably ever seen but I got the perfect shot and I'm so happy with it! This was also my third attempt at lighting indoors and holy moly it came out SO MUCH BETTER! I think I have finally grasped how to do this properly. After I was done with that I assisted Collier with a shoot in the music building for his final. It was a long shoot but I think (well I hope) he got some good shots. Finally I was going to shoot Haley after hours in the studios but she kind of backed out on me so Collier filled in instead. He is a great guy to shoot because he is just so easy to work with. I'm extremely thankful that he was there for me when I needed him and the shots turned out AMAZING! So for a busy day it was really a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment