Sunday, May 22, 2011

Graduation Party

One of my really good friends, Amanda, just graduated from Texas State University. I felt like pointing this out because she is still only 20! She is a year younger than me and when she moved to Texas they didn't hold her back due to her birthday like I've seen them do to others. Because of this she was a year ahead of most people her age. Then she graduated from our high school a year early. And now has graduated college. Making me feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing with my life (not true but still). Last night was her graduation party and it was really a lot of fun! Full of bubble blowing, tiki torches, and beer pong! Huzzah!

Steven and Laura's dog Boomer! The biggest/cutest 7 month old puppy I've seen in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment